The NanoPi NEO3 is another fun board developed by FriendlyELEC for makers, hobbyists and fans.
- Soc: RockChip RK3328, Quad-core 64-bit high-performance Cortex A53
- RAM: 1GB/2GB DDR4
- LAN: 10/100/1000M Ethernet with unique MAC
- USB Host: 1x USB3.0 Type A and 2x USB2.0 on 2.54mm pin header
- MicroSD Slot: MicroSD x 1 for system boot and storage
- LED: Power LED x 1, System LED x 1
- Key: User Key x 1
- Fan: 2Pin JST ZH 1.5mm Connector for 5V Fan
- GPIO: 2.54mm pitch 26 pin-header, include I2C, UART, SPI, I2S, GPIO
- Serial Debug Port: 2.54mm pitch 3 pin-header, 1500000bps
- Power: 5V/1A, via Type-C or GPIO
- PCB Dimension: 48 x 48mm
- Working Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
- Weight: 22g
Storage is available via a microSD card slot, sadly there is no space for any SATA or NVME storage options. GPIO access is provided via a 26 pin interface, which features I2C, UART, SPI and I2S. Operating system support is currently an unknown quantity, but it is a good bet that operating systems for other RockChip boards will be compatible.