Panasonic Industry Europe introduces the new TPS series, a surface mount Conductive Polymer Tantalum Solid capacitor series. The POSCAP TPS series capacitors feature sintered tantalum as an anode and highly conductive polymer as the cathode.
TPS series also has a compact design of only 3.5×2.8.x1.1mm and a high-temperature rating of 105°C for up to 2.000 hours. The new capacitors benefit from a rated voltage of 2.5 to 6,3V and a low ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) of only 30mΩ. The capacitance range is rated from 150 up to 330µF.
The very compact TPS series capacitors aim to ensure optimal quality and reliability that renders them ideal for demanding applications like placement close to the processor (CPU) of a notebook or a very compact desktop PC, for example at the rear side of a PCB or under the heat sink.
Also, IoT applications or wearables can benefit from the features of the new POSCAP TPS series by Panasonic Industry Europe.
- Lead freeTerminal plating is Palladium and Gold. It’s completely lead free.Low profile chip capacitor
- Low impedance and low ESR at high frequency※
- High ripple current capability
- Long Life 105°C*2,000Hrs*
- Excellent noise-absorbent characteristics
- Excellent temperature characteristics up to .55°C
- The rush current is guaranteed for 20A
- Superior to Ta-Cap in safety